The opportunity to join Phorest as a Sales Manager in the PhorestPay team and lead all sales initiatives globally. We have big ambitions in PhorestPay, and we're looking for a leader who can drive our Pay sales performance in line with the growing needs of our customers and the company.
We're passionate about our culture at Phorest, and we're looking for people to complement and grow that culture with us.
Phorest Salon Software is a rapidly growing Global SaaS company with offices in Ireland, UK, Germany, Finland, Australia and the US. Our system touches every point of the salon experience from the in-salon software desktop application with a full marketing suite to custom native apps and online bookings. Why? Because we want to help salons get their clients back more often, spending more and generating referrals.
Phorest powers over 8,000 hair and beauty salons using our software across the globe.
Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion-dollar company.
We are growing fast and would like to add a new member to our team. You will join a group of highly motivated individuals, to help us grow Phorest faster.
What You Will Do
- You will develop and execute on the global sales strategy
- You will set the sales and acquisition targets for the Pay sales team and will motivate the team to deliver on these
- You will take responsibility for the sales targets and become a champion for your team
- You will build reporting to assess both team and sales performance and communicate that performance effectively to the wider business
- You willl focus your team on delivering amazing service to every customer, and develop methods to report on how well we're doing for our customers
- You will build and grow relationships around the wider business, to grow your teams' effectiveness and cement your position as a leader in Phorest
Who You Are
- Sales experience is a must-have
- 5+ years demonstrated impact in a similar role, preferably at scale
- Proven ability to lead your team to deliver on its goals in a predictable and sustainable, healthy way while building an inclusive, collaborative and high-performing team culture
- A strong people leader with proven people management skills
- Bring excitement to the team! Create belief in our pay strategy and show your passion for achieving goals
- An excellent communicator with strong presentation skills
- Are proficient in Exel and a skilled written document and presentation creator
🧘Your wellbeing is important to us - we provide private healthcare, 2 Wellness Days, an employee assistance program and a free online GP service.
💰As part of our Financial Wellbeing, we provide competitive Compensation, an Employee Share Purchase Scheme, Pension, Life Assurance, and Income Protection.
🚵🏿 We help you travel by providing a bike to work scheme as well as tax saver transport tickets.
🦸♀️We support the women who work in Phorest by offering 2 weeks leave for Fertility Treatment, Pregnancy Loss and Menopause.
🍼We care for your family and provide Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Benefits.
🌳We grow our own timber! We provide a great learning environment and extensive development opportunities. We run development programs and provide access to many online resources including LinkedIn learning.
🏠Moving house? Phorest employees get 3 moving days.
😎We don’t believe in formal dress codes. We prefer things casual.
Want to learn more about Phorest? Check out nothingventured.rocks for our blog and Insights on building an evergreen company from the team here at Phorest.
Phorest is an equal opportunity employer. For this position, flexi-time and working from home is possible. We are also open to remote work. Get in touch to ask for more information or to chat about your future with Phorest!
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.