Phorest Salon Software is a rapidly scaling global SaaS company with its HQ in Dublin. We are the No.1 salon software provider in the UK and Ireland. We are also growing quickly in the US, Germany, Finland, and Australia. We have a BHAG - that’s a Big Hairy Audacious Goal: we want to help 1 million salons worldwide to grow their business. That’s 25% of the market and would make us a billion-dollar company. Our system touches every point of the salon experience, from the in-salon software desktop application with a complete marketing suite to custom native apps and online bookings. Why? Because we want to help, salons get their clients back more often, spending more and generating referrals.
We are not corporate - we highly value and nurture our independent and entrepreneurial spirit. Great people, rigorous recruitment processes, and sheer hard work have got us to where we are now.
We’re looking for an experienced person to work in the customer service team dealing in all things customer service related around client billing for Phorest, including efficiency & debtors maintenance. The role will primarily encompass dealing with ongoing client billing enquiries, client administration, credit control and require the candidate to travel to the office at least once per week.
What you will do
- Dealing with new client billing administration;
- Dealing with client queries daily;
- Be responsible for Credit Collection in the DACH region
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and internal teams;
- Interact with managers and team leaders to keep on top of timelines;
- Be able to handle complex client conversations;
- Be the point of contact in the DACH region for Finance related matters
Who you are
- Substantial professional experience in client customer service;
- Strong communication skills and confidence;
- Strong customer service skills;
- The ability to plan & prioritise;
- Responsibility and dependability;
- Ability to think of creative and innovative solutions;
- Administrative skills and robust attention to detail
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken English and native level German
🧘Your wellbeing is important to us - we provide private healthcare, 2 Wellness Days, an employee assistance program and a free online GP service.
💰As part of our Financial Wellbeing, we provide competitive Compensation, an Employee Share Purchase Scheme, Pension, Life Assurance, and Income Protection.
🚵🏿 We help you travel by providing a bike to work scheme as well as tax saver transport tickets.
🦸♀️We support the women who work in Phorest by offering 2 weeks leave for Fertility Treatment, Pregnancy Loss and Menopause.
🍼We care for your family and provide Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Benefits.
🌳We grow our own timber! We provide a great learning environment and extensive development opportunities. We run development programs and provide access to many online resources including LinkedIn learning.
🏠Moving house? Phorest employees get 3 moving days.
😎We don’t believe in formal dress codes. We prefer things casual.
Want to learn more about Phorest? Check out nothingventured.rocks for our blog and Insights on building an evergreen company from the team here at Phorest.
Phorest is an equal opportunity employer. For this position, flexi-time and working from home is possible. We are also open to remote work. Get in touch to ask for more information or to chat about your future with Phorest!
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.