Phorest Salon Software is a rapidly growing Global SaaS company with offices in Ireland, UK, Germany, Finland, Australia and the US.
Our system touches every point of the salon experience from the in-salon software desktop application with a full marketing suite to custom native apps and online bookings. Why? Because we want to help salons get their clients back more often, spending more and generating referrals.
Phorest Salon Software currently powers over 8,000 hair and beauty salons globally with an aim to capture 25% of the international market – that’s one million salons and a billion-dollar company.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping salons be successful with Phorest. You will help salons grow by educating them to adapt to our various grow features which in turn will increase their utilisation, reduce the risk of churn and grow Phorest revenue.
What you will do
Manage a book of 600 existing and graduated clients with 1- 2 branches; to increase their adoption and utilization of our marketing features.
- Proactively identify up-sell opportunities within your client group to increase MRR.
- Constantly monitor ‘at risk’ clients and reach out to these clients to increase adoption of their subscription and reduce the risk of churn.
- Get to know all of the clients in your group and work with them to increase their usage of the marketing features.
- Promote and encourage your clients to adapt to new features in the product.
- Track all communication and activities with clients through Gainsight.
Key Deliverables / Outcomes
- Increase MRR of your client group and deliver on monthly revenue targets.
- Drive usage of marketing features and in turn, increase your client's health score.
- Identify at-risk clients and work with these clients to help them become healthy Phorest users.
- Identify and reduce the number of clients churning in your client group.
Who you are
- Customer-focused and target driven.
- Passionate about helping salon owners grow their business.
- Proactive, rather than reactive.
- Assertive and persuasive.
- Work well in a high performing team.
- Multitasker, not afraid to juggle a million things at once.
🧘Your wellbeing is important to us - we provide private healthcare, an employee assistance program and a free online GP service (WebDoc).
💰As part of our Financial Wellbeing, we provide competitive Compensation, an Employee Share Purchase Scheme, Pension, Life Assurance, and Income Protection.
🚵🏿 We help you travel by providing a bike to work scheme as well as tax saver transport tickets.
🍼We care for your family and provide Enhanced Maternity and Paternity benefits.
🌳We grow our own timber! We provide a great learning environment including an extensive onboarding program.
🤓Career development is important to us. We even have our own in-house Learning and Development/Business coach and many online resources including LinkedIn learning.
😎We don’t believe in formal dress codes. We prefer things casual.
Want to learn more about Phorest? Check out nothingventured.rocks for our blog and Insights on building an evergreen company from the team here at Phorest.
Phorest is an equal opportunity employer. For this position, flexi-time and working from home is possible. We are also open to remote work. Get in touch to ask for more information or to chat about your future with Phorest!
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.