Phorest powers over 8,000 hair and beauty salons using our software in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Finland, the USA and Canada. Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion-dollar company.
Our system touches every point of the salon experience. We have the in-salon software desktop application, Phorest Go (the native staff application), online bookings website for salons, and custom native apps per salon. In a typical month, Phorest processes millions of appointments, SMS, emails, and processes 100s of thousands of online bookings.
We are looking for a driven and experienced Business Development Rep to join our sales team. This person will own and drive outbound targeting activities to generate new sales opportunities within the UKI region. This is a great opportunity for someone to join and grow their sales career with a well-established high performing
What you will do
- Prospect - carry an individual sales quota and meet targets for lead generation within the UKI
- Conduct prospecting calls to showcase how our product will help salons grow with a view of booking a demonstration with a Salon Business Advisor
- Effectively drive multi-channel communications to targeted lists by calls, email, SMS and Social media
- Create targeted email marketing / social campaigns that showcase the value of Phorest to specific outbound list campaigns
- Work closely with the team to spot opportunities for growth or improvement within the sales process.
- Effectively and proactively follow up on all lead lists and create opportunities for the UKI region
- Log actions on salesforce and other tools to give us the ability to retarget lost leads/opportunities.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other teams on blockers that you are seeing in the market.
Who you are
- 2+ years of sales experience, with a track record of top performance
- Competitive and enthusiastic personality, who will push themselves to smash their individual/team target
- An in-depth product knowledge of Phorest which is an advantage
- Exceptional communications skills - effective listening skills which are essential to the role
- Excellent attention to detail is important in this role for effective documentation of activities in salesforce tools
- A massive interest in the hair and beauty industry
- Lives and breaths our Phorest values
🧘Your wellbeing is important to us - we provide private healthcare, an employee assistance program and a free online GP service (WebDoc).
💰As part of our Financial Wellbeing, we provide competitive Compensation, an Employee Share Purchase Scheme, Pension, Life Assurance, and Income Protection.
🚵🏿 We help you travel by providing a bike to work scheme as well as tax saver transport tickets.
🍼We care for your family and provide Enhanced Maternity and Paternity benefits.
🌳We grow our own timber! We provide a great learning environment including an extensive onboarding program.
🤓Career development is important to us. We even have our own in-house Learning and Development/Business coach and many online resources including LinkedIn learning.
😎We don’t believe in formal dress codes. We prefer things casual.
Want to learn more about Phorest? Check out nothingventured.rocks for our blog and Insights on building an evergreen company from the team here at Phorest.
Phorest is an equal opportunity employer. For this position, flexi-time and working from home is possible. We are also open to remote work. Get in touch to ask for more information or to chat about your future with Phorest!
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.