Phorest powers over 8,000 hair and beauty salons using our software across the globe. Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion-dollar company.
We are growing fast and hiring for a new position in our Business Intelligence team. The Business Intelligence team works with stakeholders across the business to ensure we meet our financial targets now and in the future. We do this by providing the right insights, analytics and dashboards to support Phorest’s ambitious growth. You will be a key member of a multidisciplinary team - designing, analysing and scaling the future of our multi-tenant SaaS platform.
You will be responsible for giving the right intelligence on how Marketing is performing and identifying trends through analytics and creating clear reporting dashboards. You will provide insights into this data and give recommendations of what course of action should be taken based on your findings. The role of the Marketing Data Analyst is to take full ownership of this area, and be responsible for all deliverables for Marketing reporting and insights.What you will do
- Ensuring the right reporting is being delivered on how marketing is performing across all channels / funnels / regions. For each segment provide reporting to guide how to adjust and iterate investments based on funnel performance on CAC
- Reporting and insights to show which channels are performing (through the lens of right-fit customers while maximising the budget and cost of customer acquisition) in comparison to other channels
- Implement Marketing performance tracking through Multi Touch Attribution measurement
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to deliver insights and interpret reports, to ensure alignment
- Deliver KPI’s, metrics and insights to key stakeholders through regular meetings and company wide communication
- Ensuring the delivery of Exec and Board reporting
- Ensuring all business areas are aligned with Marketing in terms of data, reporting, consistency of messaging and terminology
Who you are
- 3+ years of data visualisation experience with Tableau, Looker or Periscope Data
- Strong SQL and database knowledge
- Deep understanding of Marketing strategies, funnels and segmentation
- Commercial awareness with a good understanding of the impact of marketing performance through a business lens
- Experience in Marketing Automation - preferably Hubspot and Salesforce demonstrating an understanding of the configuration of workflows and reporting
- Proven ability to perform detailed data analysis, providing insights and actionable business solutions to these findings
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - communicating in a clear and simple manner to key stakeholders across the business. Ability to translate detailed analysis into clear insights and recommendations is a must
- Have an ‘always learning’ mindset, really trying to deeply understand and learn the business while helping the business to make data-based decisions
- Pragmatism - you will have the drive and pragmatism to balance the delivery of short term outcomes while planning for longer-term solutions
- While not essential, knowledge of Hubspot or Marketo is desirable
🧘Your wellbeing is important to us - we provide private healthcare, an employee assistance program and a free online GP service (WebDoc).
💰As part of our Financial Wellbeing, we provide competitive Compensation, an Employee Share Purchase Scheme, Pension, Life Assurance, and Income Protection.
🚵🏿 We help you travel by providing a bike to work scheme as well as tax saver transport tickets.
🍼We care for your family and provide Enhanced Maternity and Paternity benefits.
🌳We grow our own timber! We provide a great learning environment including an extensive onboarding program.
🤓Career development is important to us. We even have our own in-house Learning and Development/Business coach and many online resources including LinkedIn learning.
😎We don’t believe in formal dress codes. We prefer things casual.
Want to learn more about Phorest? Check out nothingventured.rocks for our blog and Insights on building an evergreen company from the team here at Phorest.
You need to be eligible to work in Ireland long term. Phorest is an equal opportunity employer. For this position, flexi-time and working from home is available - get in touch to ask for more information or to chat about your future with Phorest!
Phorest is an equal opportunity employer. For this position, flexi-time and working from home is possible. We are also open to remote work. Get in touch to ask for more information or to chat about your future with Phorest!
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.