Phorest Salon Software is a rapidly growing Global SaaS company with offices in Ireland, UK, Germany, Finland, Australia and the US. Our system touches every point of the salon experience from the in-salon software desktop application with a full marketing suite to custom native apps and online bookings. Why? Because we want to help salons get their clients back more often, spending more and generating referrals.
Phorest powers over 8,000 hair and beauty salons using our software across the globe. Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion-dollar company.
We are growing fast and would like to add a new member to our Marketing team. You will join a group of highly motivated individuals, to help us grow Phorest faster. Your role within the Marketing team will be to accelerate our growth across the globe. You will partner with key functions across the business to provide key data to allow us to focus on outbound marketing within key regions.
We are looking for a talented and passionate social media manager to manage and grow our online reputation through our social media channels, using paid and organic strategy. The successful candidate will report into the UK and Ireland Demand Generation Manager and work within the Marketing Team at Phorest.
What you will do
Manage Multiple Social Channels
- Manage Phorest’s UKI Instagram account, UK and Irish facing Facebook content and groups, global Twitter account and global LinkedIn account
- Create a UKI content calendar that balances promoting Phorest software product, Phorest marketing campaigns and engaging content that will attract new followers
- Be responsible for both creating and monitoring brand sentiment across the Phorest social channels
- Identify trends, moments and hashtags to involve Phorest in conversations in real time, nailing our Tone of Voice with a quick turnaround
- Respond to all DM queries in a timely manner
Collaborate For World-Class Content
- Set and implement a strategy for organic and paid growth of our social media channels (UKI Instagram, UK and Irish facing Facebook content groups and global Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Work with the brand and content team to create on-brand, engaging posts with high quality design, video and written content
- Work with the People and Support teams to strategise the delivery of our corporate brand identity and customer service delivery across social platforms
- Work with Regional Marketing Managers to ensure content is relevant and regional
- Collaborate and work closely with the Global Social Media Manager
Strategically Grow Our Social Offering
- Like, comment, connect and share strategically within the hair and beauty industry to foster relationships and identify new opportunities
- Establish and deliver a User Generated Content plan that delivers relevant content to the correct channels for re-use and promotion
- Identify key networks and influencers to strategically partner with to grow our audience share
- Stay informed on social media best practice and bring the expertise to decision makers to grow our opportunities
- Make Phorest social channels the go-to place for hair and beauty professionals to network, be informed and be entertained outside of the salon software space
- Report monthly on KPIs with insights and learnings that can be applied for future growth
Who you are
- Minimum 3 years’ experience creating and delivering both paid and organic social media strategy
- Experience working in a global team highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills with a flair for creative content
- Passionate about social media - you know what’s trending, what hashtags to jump on, what goes viral and what makes followers tick
- You care about brand tone of voice and know how to stand out from the crowd
- Demonstrable knowledge of social media best practice and relevant tools and strategies that contribute to growth
- Experience with Adobe suite or design tools for social media a plus
🧘Your wellbeing is important to us - we provide private healthcare, an employee assistance program and a free online GP service (WebDoc).
💰As part of our Financial Wellbeing, we provide competitive Compensation, an Employee Share Purchase Scheme, Pension, Life Assurance, and Income Protection.
🚵🏿 We help you travel by providing a bike to work scheme as well as tax saver transport tickets.
🍼We care for your family and provide Enhanced Maternity and Paternity benefits.
🌳We grow our own timber! We provide a great learning environment including an extensive onboarding program.
🤓Career development is important to us. We even have our own in-house Learning and Development/Business coach and many online resources including LinkedIn learning.
😎We don’t believe in formal dress codes. We prefer things casual.
Want to learn more about Phorest? Check out nothingventured.rocks for our blog and Insights on building an evergreen company from the team here at Phorest.
Phorest is an equal opportunity employer. For this position, flexi-time and working from home is possible. We are also open to remote work. Get in touch to ask for more information or to chat about your future with Phorest!
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.