Phorest Salon Software is a rapidly growing Global SaaS company with offices in the US, UK, Ireland, Germany, Finland, and Australia.
Our system touches every point of the salon experience from the in-salon software desktop application with a full marketing suite to custom native apps and online bookings. Why? Because we want to help salons get their clients back more often, spending more and generating referrals. Phorest Salon Software currently powers over 8,000 hair and beauty salons globally with an aim to capture 25% of the international market – that’s one million salons and a billion-dollar company. North America is our fastest-growing market. This growth means lots of opportunities for career progression for the right candidate and, if you understand the concept of “you get out of it, what you put into it”, you’ll thrive in our fast-paced and team-focused environment.
To lead the Phorest Customer Success Team in North America and enable the people to do their very best work and increase renewal and upsell rates, creating long-term relationships with salons across the US and Canada. In this role, the candidate will manage and work with all post-sale departments which include Onboarding, Support, and Customer Success/ Account Management teams.
What you will do
- Ensure that all aspects of customer engagement (processes, people, and structures) scale effectively and efficiently to provide customers with an engaging and valuable experience, maximizing their success and enabling Phorest to deliver its growth aspirations
- Lead and develop the Customer Success team and provide support across the function (Onboarding, Account Management & Support)
- Establish strong and lasting relationships with team members as well as the Global Customer Success Function
- Inspire and encourage cross-functional collaboration across the North American and Global team
- Define, track and deliver customer success outcomes
- Increase retention / reduce churn
- Expand revenue in accounts through sales of new features
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy
- Provide strong supportive leadership to enable a highly effective and motivated team
- Support and develop team members
- Help create a rapid onboarding process for new team members
- Foster collaboration within the team, the wider organization, and across the customer lifecycle
- Encourage continuous learning within the team
- Own team metrics & KPIs and create robust reporting and review processes
- Enhance effectiveness and efficiency through technology and team collaboration
Who you are
- Have 3+ years of experience leading a high performing Customer Success team
- An excellent communicator and passionate people leader, influencer, coach, and relationship builder
- Customer-focused and target driven
- Proactive, rather than reactive
- Assertive and persuasive
- Work well in a high performing team
- Flexible and enjoy working in an agile and fast-growing environment
🧘Phorest currently offers a range of fully employer-paid benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, an EAP, and wellness perks.
💰Employees also have access to optional extras, such as a 401(k) and a range of upgraded insurance options.
🤓Career development is important to us. We even have our own in-house Learning and Development/Business coach and many online resources including LinkedIn learning.
😎We like to have fun, build camaraderie through regular social events.
👯Phorest also encourages Employee Resource Groups, you will have the opportunity to join or champion a club, society, or group.
Phorest is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.