Phorest Salon Software is a rapidly growing Global SaaS company with offices in Ireland, UK, Germany, Finland, Australia and the US.
Our system touches every point of the salon experience from the in-salon software desktop application with a full marketing suite to custom native apps and online bookings. Why? Because we want to help salons get their clients back more often, spending more and generating referrals.
Phorest Salon Software currently powers 7,500 hair and beauty salons globally with an aim to capture 25% of the international market – that’s one million salons and a billion-dollar company.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help us grow in North America. You will be identifying prospective customer segments and creating marketing programs to generate demand via paid advertising, SEO, social media, email, retargeting, and other marketing efforts. You will also be responsible for developing an account-based marketing strategy to identify top-priority clients and manage the execution of cross-functional plans to move those accounts through their customer journeys.
This role is results-driven and sales-focused. This role’s success depends on testing new demand generation tactics while creating a program that scales efficiently.
You will be a key member of a multidisciplinary team, designing and analyzing, and scaling the future of our multi-tenant SaaS platform.
What you will do
- Develop and execute a demand generation strategy to drive leads and nurture them to generate MQLs and SQLs
- Support coordinated marketing campaigns, including digital advertising, email marketing, social media, content, and webinars
- Execute on a marketing strategy with the Head of Demand Generation
- Collaborate with Sales to develop campaigns to nurture and re-engage leads who do not immediately convert, optimizing marketing efforts that boost opportunity creation
- Monitor the lead lifecycle across various stages and continually implement new strategies and tactics for optimization
- Measure and own key metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities, and Pipeline to optimize campaigns based on performance
Who you are
- 1-3 years of marketing experience in the SaaS domain supporting B2B demand generation required.
- Experience with creating and managing successful inbound marketing programs with a deep understanding of paid strategies & tactics— to help leverage the right channels for awareness, nurturing, and acquisition
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail and the ability to make sound, data-driven decisions
- Experience using Salesforce, Pardot, Hubspot or similar
- Excellent command of English (written and verbal), ability to communicate and present effectively to a wide variety of audiences with impact
- Experience working with hair, beauty or spa businesses a plus.
🧘Phorest currently offers a range of fully employer-paid benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, an EAP, and wellness perks.
💰Employees also have access to optional extras, such as a 401(k) and a range of upgraded insurance options.
🤓Career development is important to us. We even have our own in-house Learning and Development/Business coach and many online resources including LinkedIn learning.
😎We like to have fun, build camaraderie through regular social events.
👯Phorest also encourages Employee Resource Groups, you will have the opportunity to join or champion a club, society, or group.
Phorest is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.