Phorest Salon Software is a rapidly growing Global SaaS company with offices in Ireland, UK, Germany, Finland, Australia and the US.
Our system touches every point of the salon experience from the in-salon software desktop application with a full marketing suite to custom native apps and online bookings. Why? Because we want to help salons get their clients back more often, spending more and generating referrals. Phorest Salon Software currently powers 7,000 hair and beauty salons globally with an aim to capture 25% of the international market – that’s one million salons and a billion-dollar company. This growth means lots of opportunities for career progression for the right candidate and, if you understand the concept of “you get out of it, what you put into it”, you’ll thrive in our fast-paced and team-focused environment.
As a member of the Phorest Onboarding Team, you will manage client onboarding for a subset of our clients. You will orchestrate their onboarding journey, drive adoption/usage of Phorest features and help delight our salons by optimizing their onboarding experience. You’ll also spend time understanding their needs, delivering data-driven decisions and delightful experiences that will scale.
In this role you will be expected to enhance our best practices on quality and productivity; manage client escalations and process change within the team. A customer success mindset is critical for this role as within Phorest we want to ensure customer satisfaction and retention, drive growth and help clients extract maximum value from our products.
- You will manage small to enterprise salons, including multi-site locations
- You will manage process changes around client escalations, coordinating with Sales, the PHIL team.
- You will assist to shape and drive the delivery of our New Client Journey and Onboarding process, managing client success plans and health scores
- You will identify new processes with the team to introduce within Gainsight, monitoring their success for reporting with expansion in 2021
- Have proven strong organizational & project management skills with a track record in driving change and removing hurdles in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-focused with a great product and process knowledge
- Someone who asks incisive questions and are comfortable discussing complex customer requirements
- Proactive in how you communicate and responsive to incoming requests
- Very empathetic, resilient and have strong emotional intelligence skills
- Own the point of escalation, provide action-based solutions to clients
- Great at building relationships that support a stellar customer experience
- Delivering on Phorest’s vision, values, strategy and team goals
- Collaborating with other CS teams, assisting in the implementation of process changes across them
- Interpreting and analysing data and provide clear recommendations based on results
- Live the Phorest values and stay accountable to all teams during normal business hours
🧘Your wellbeing is important to us - we provide private healthcare, an employee assistance program and a free online GP service (WebDoc).
💰As part of our Financial Wellbeing, we provide competitive Compensation, an Employee Share Purchase Scheme, Pension, Life Assurance, and Income Protection.
🚵🏿 We help you travel by providing a bike to work scheme as well as tax saver transport tickets.
🍼We care for your family and provide Enhanced Maternity and Paternity benefits.
🌳We grow our own timber! We provide a great learning environment including an extensive onboarding program.
🤓Career development is important to us. We even have our own in-house Learning and Development/Business coach and many online resources including LinkedIn learning.
😎We don’t believe in formal dress codes. We prefer casual.
Want to learn more about Phorest? Check out nothingventured.rocks for our blog and Insights on building an evergreen company from the team here at Phorest.
Phorest is an equal opportunity employer. For this position, flexi-time and working from home is possible. We are also open to remote work. Get in touch to ask for more information or to chat about your future with Phorest!
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.