Phorest powers over 8,000 hair and beauty salons using our software across the globe. Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion-dollar company.
We are growing fast and would like to add a new member to our Marketing team. You will join a group of highly motivated individuals, to help us grow Phorest faster. Your role within the Marketing team will be to accelerate our growth across the globe. You will partner with key functions across the business to provide key data to allow us to focus on outbound marketing within key regions.
The company has a very informal, close-knit culture that has been maintained while working remotely. We are growing fast in product development as we execute on our mission, and need an EA to partner with Sales & Finance to support in achieving our goals, as a force multiplier.
What you will do
- Work closely with all other EA’s at Phorest to ensure alignment across the entire C-Suite team.
- Communications: Provide support to the CSO and Head Of Finance in order to produce high-quality, impactful communications to their teams. Review ad-hoc communications in advance of them being sent for various teams.
- Calendar Management: Manage the CSO and Head Of Finance’s calendars, organizing meetings and personal goals. Track and assess the time of the CSO and Head Of Finance.
- Ensure finance and sales team initiatives are on track and being tracked in terms of success.
- Track Finance and Sales meetings ensuring actions are followed up on and completed in advance of given deadlines.
- Budget Management: Manage the team’s travel and events within budget and track expenses.
- Preparing for global executive meetings - to include presentation creation for internal and external audiences.
- Track 360 review feedback, push and pull conversations, performance reviews, and follow up on employee engagement survey work.
- Communicate cross-functionally across the executive team and with other EAs.
- Assist with team building events and events for the CSO and Head Of Finance’s teams.
- Manage the internal yearly / kick-off / mid-year Global Sales and Marketing Conference.
- Management of the product and CSO and Head Of Finance’s team meeting - agendas, tracking action points, and creating decks. Ensure that action points and deliverables are followed through on, on behalf of the C-Suite.
- Onboarding planning - schedules for new hires to be created, working closely with the People Team.
- Manage all travel arrangements: Book and arrange travel, transport, and accommodation.
Who you are
- At least 4-5 years experience in a similar role providing support at executive level, ideally in a high growth SAAS environment
- Extensive Calendar Management experience
- Very strong organizational and time management skills, with the flexibility to move quickly from one task to another.
- Will have the ability to work on your own, having the judgment to know when to check in with the executives for a decision.
- Project Management skills and experience with impeccable attention to detail.
- Be tactful and discreet, displaying acute sensitivity to confidential information – capable of applying tact and diplomacy in all circumstances.
- Will be able to effectively identify problems as they arise, creatively determine solutions, identify next steps, and communicate with key stakeholders.
- You will identify with the Phorest company values which are extremely important to the Phorest Team.
- Able to build strong relationships across the organization.
🧘Your wellbeing is important to us - we provide private healthcare, an employee assistance program and a free online GP service (WebDoc).
💰As part of our Financial Wellbeing, we provide competitive Compensation, an Employee Share Purchase Scheme, Pension, Life Assurance, and Income Protection.
🚵🏿 We help you travel by providing a bike to work scheme as well as tax saver transport tickets.
🍼We care for your family and provide Enhanced Maternity and Paternity benefits.
🌳We grow our own timber! We provide a great learning environment including an extensive onboarding program.
🤓Career development is important to us. We even have our own in-house Learning and Development/Business coach and many online resources including LinkedIn learning.
😎We don’t believe in formal dress codes. We prefer casual.
Want to learn more about Phorest? Check out nothingventured.rocks for our blog and Insights on building an evergreen company from the team here at Phorest.
Phorest is an equal opportunity employer. For this position, flexi-time and working from home is possible. We are also open to remote work. Get in touch to ask for more information or to chat about your future with Phorest!
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.